(1) The new Qualcomm Kryo CPU has 2X performance and efficiency when compared to the CPU of snapdragon 810. The new Qualcomm Hexagon 680 DSP also brings significant improvement to performance and battery life. (2) Measurement made based on Sony Mobile Communications AB protocol. (3) Xperia X Performance is water resistant and protected against dust, so don’t worry if you get caught in the rain or want to wash off dirt under a tap water, but remember all ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. You should not put the device completely underwater; or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. For more info, see http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/dm/waterproof. Note the XperiaTM X Performance has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port needs to be completely dry before charging. (4) Qnovo adaptive charging is featured on all X series models. 2x battery lifespan refers to Xperia X and Xperia X Performance with Qnovo enabled when compared to Xperia Z2. During laboratory battery capacity retention cycle testing conducted by Sony Mobile Communications and Qnovo Incorporated, the battery cell used in Xperia Z2 achieved a lifespan up to 2 times longer with Qnovo. The result may vary depending on conditions and environment.
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) / Quad Core / 2.2 GHz/1.6 GHz / 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 / GPU: Adreno 530
- Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 200 GB
- 5″ / TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality / Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 23 MP / Exmor RS / Flash: Pulse LED / Video: Full HD 1080p / Front: 13 MP, Video: Full HD 1080p
- 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/26/28/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz