The 889U3B USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable lets you connect a 2.5″ SATA hard drive or solid state drive to your computer through an available USB port.
The cable supports UASP, allowing for transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA
III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
This portable, cable-style adapter makes it easy to swap between hard drives without having to install your drives in an enclosure, and features a lightweight
design with no external power required (USB powered), for easy storage in a laptop bag or carrying case.
Compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 (5Gbps / 480Mbps / 12Mbps)
Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps)
What’s in the Box
1 – USB 3.0 to SATA 2.5″ HDD Adapter Cable
- Connect a 2.5in SATA hard drive to your computer using a portable cable with UASP Support
- Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and 2.5in SATA hard drives & solid state drives such as Samsung 840 EVO series & Crucial MX 100 series
- USB SATA Adapter / SATA to USB 3.0 Converter / USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter / USB 3.0 to SATA III Converter / HDD SSD Adapter Cable / 6 Gbps
- Use with an SSD drive to externally upgrade your laptop hard drive via USB 3.0
- OS independent (including support for Windows 10)